but still good to me and I realize that I'm the one that annoys herself that no one else is writing something lol I
chifladita haha, not funny so
in order to cami
besorro
a
cap2
Dean came out of the room and went for the supplies they needed for the spell, but not before jumping all over deodorant, it goes without saying that I despair completely, which made only accentuated its original smell and wantedand I for selling hamburger and just want Dean appears that door, only to see me excited ... is rare but not I think of as food, not whether he was actually a candy what would I want a lot if you gave me no more ...
but my hunger goes the other hand, do not know why exactly, but my despair as I know goes through the skin, mouth, neck ... mmmmm, oh God must be heaven .. as you know ... the rest??
-Sam and I do not want more ...-
Lucy know that you have no hunger for food is not good ...-
-but-I-
if only a little more? -
- no. I just want to sing ... -
-EH? -
-si, and entertain me when I am alone or do time in the doctor-uhm ...-
goodbut no
...- "I have a mp4 in my bag-
-ah! ok-
Sam looks in the pocket out and meets an mp4 and puts the headphones to select the song as Lucy tells goes really fast and they should be know by heart ...
-tell me when, where? "When I mention
...- Sam Lucy to continue giving the
-Sola button while the latter recalling
Van happening not know how you could forget
rain falls in the window drawing your gaze
A moment is an eternity I tired of dreaming without you
-reality-
Confusing Chorus
"And do not you come back to love and expect
for asking nothing more CHTMLAsking nothing more
If I could be true-
"I do not have light without darkness
gravity only
If I could be true There would no longer have dark dark
Sola remembering while the latter will not be passing
as you can forget-
Sam at the end of the song is completely dominated by Lucy, in a gesture of his head Sam disobeys the order and loose. When it is free, Sam hugs him tightly and smiling by the show of affection for its new owner ... just at that moment enters Dean and good does not like what he saw Sam
???!!!! !!!!!- you did you release the deep, hoarse, takes his gun
kitchen counter-anything just sing to Dean ...- lmetallic blue and bright, with Sam out of combat and the kitsune as opponent has everything to lose more with hunger to the surface in a second felt something cold on your wrist.
the kitsune
attach it to the bedside, Dean looks and fights break out but it will take time for these wives, luckily she does not know of their ability to escape
god this is a dream Live , I keep imagining what these clothes will be worn underneath and how well it is ... you had better times and was smoother at one time but .. its smell is impregnated in protective clothing and deserve my full attention and devotion ..
am slowly removing their clothes, just holding a hand, so I can hold the
left speechless ... he did not realize that in your abstract thinking left slightly open mouth and takes Lucy to give her a deep kiss, Dean note as it melts in the whole body heat causes the kitsune his treacherous instinct surrender to the touch, soft and delicate touch of the hands and thighs of the girl on ...
free hand and holds it tightly and change positions without breaking the kiss. Lucy is left no longer wants to fight has all the flavor of Dean's mouth is like a drug that has completely submissive ... Dean looks at her watch and cry Lucy gestures but does not require him to give him what he wants.
Dean is very excited to look your brain reacts and pulls the concLusion right ... Lucy is hungry for it, but not his flesh but his body, he drops all his weight on the small figure is so small, an excited panting sound echoes in his ears, he realizes that does not fit perfectly seem to realize that the hands of the girl grabbing her gently push him and strokes. Hunter gives up and decides to take matters into ...
first goes to eat his mouth until her lips hurt .... yes sir! As erogenous resist that expression ...
Two hours later Sam is sitting in a park. What the hell is doing there?? or not, remember the song, the arrival of his brother and the going was, oh! no! Dean!, Running desperately hoteand yet very happy, then note that there is nobody in the room. I do not care shrugs and goes to the bathroom, but do not realize is even important to cover because the window is open wide.
their sense of modesty is completely dissolved, seems to include more in their terms, when for her it was very important. is not retracted or were a prude but now that it no longer exists ... the kitsune gradually dominates and consumes its own personality ...
calmly takes a shower knows perfectly well that the smell of what Dean has recorded under the skin and that makes it soft and tender smile ...
seeks his clothes around the room and clothes by little without even dry before ... itsI prefer to keep alive thanks ... - stood up and addressed them ...
-ok, we'd better hurry with that sack things ...- Dean of the bags and began to sort
-si ...-
Sammy nodded, I can help Lucy slipped his hands under his jacket and Dean hug her waist pressing her face to his back ...
-no, but at the last step we need to spell ...... ...- Dean felt like Lucy hands down too much, are they perhaps did not care that his brother next to him had he to get their hands right now?
-your participation ...- Sam
short-ok-
ten minutes later the room was dark, white candles surrounded the ground at an altar where Lucy was standing in the center petals sENAR to me, not even look at the waitress if after his fifth beer and four shots of tequila ... note for some time that Dean was drinking a lot but that was no different from before but now was constant, not just daily but all the time and especially when they stopped somewhere to rest ...
after dinner I went to hit the eye to the Impala and Dean stayed in the bar are dark cinnamon skin that served us dinner, the girl was gorgeous and had super long legs, almost the same height Dean, but practically something was missing ... something to fit well with my brother, something that until one day I had stopped to watch, delicacy, perhaps? Tenderness if it was ... that girl had nothing to tender and I am sure it issomething that my brother was missing from ever ...
in South Dakota in the department of Lucy, nothing was like before ....
the little girl was lying in bed face down with the pillow tightly clutched in his face, was crying ... felt bad, Dean said nothing, not even try to talk after they got the impala, and before leaving the car and was afraid to go to see Sam and Dean and know that you do not devote any gesture of farewell ...
slept together ... she was completely in love with him at that time and although I was practically forcing because I needed it, his feelings seemed not actually appear until after the spell before that and
0 comments:
Post a Comment