that this mean ... say that like romance? you know this is stupid no ...??
just answer my question ...
I can not sleep if there is is your lap ...
that does not answer my question
god! that heavy, not ... I have no idea. I'm too used to having you around to protect me and not let anyone touch me. I do not know according
you need?
Eh?
if .. ok say the most crude ...
have relationships with?? Dean is going to kill me god ... (-_-)
seriously ... that's what I want to know ..
if .. more or less if ... (+_+)
no no not see it that way I like boys ..... ahhhh
that answers my question ..
dude! I had asked that sexual orientation had, it's easier. that wound you ....."
Sam frowns at such a comment and punched him on his shoulder, Ben was looking bad and not that it hurt, but not for too much trust was taken when all is calm in the evening there is something that disturbs them cid and Ben ...
something in the house ... but do not know what is the same feeling I had in River Dale, an extraordinary force an essence that if you could compare it to something compare it with the strength that saw Dean the day he stayed at home for the first time .. .Castiel escompuesto overcame him in a uncertainty of not knowing who would face now ...
-Castiel
...- man I call his voice rasped the air and not let any sound is heard in the kitchen ..
- I can not believe this is an aberration !!!!!!- the angel beating furiously destroying kitchen counter.
-I hope you know you should be more specific because I doubt that they were cherubim ..- squeamishness the old
-no ... ...- Castiel were were unable to conceive the words in your mouth
-rays that pass! Dean interrupted and turned on the light exposing the shredding of the counter-cass
! Sam burst happened ????!!!!- concerned, both Ben and cid were expectant of the answer ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment