leave the room so that it sisfruten cap, I love these kids and that both Dean Paresce I love it! even more!! I'm praising God characters under fallen eh!, but I love good order and Dean is so happy that tears will fall but it will not always be so because I like seeing a little hurt or disturbs my pretty boy .. .
bosotes to nem_sa !!!!!!!!!
this photo is for you ha ha
Chapter 4
The next morning ...
Sam Dean was stuck in a hug so posesto subject to Lina and bring to the table.
- DEAN! I'm talking to you once wakes ... Where is Sam? - Goes to Dean and Lina looks question holding arms like a doll and she never stops smiling.
- Bathroom ...- manages to say ...
- I hope you have not done anything, I'll kill you. Bobby and me how to skin a cat and you practicing draft ...- Ben taking money Lina and her jaw body was lost in the folds of the bed at the tone so on guard Ben towards Sam.
Dean approached the bathroom door and was hit when it came out and gave Sam his face, dropping each other round on Dean. When Sam tries to get up, run into the face of his Ied apology worth, and at his desk the paperwork needed to give that afternoon he escaped through the window. The lunch is forgotten at home so I was starving because I have no money clueless. Late in the afternoon and after all the paperwork again. Anni will spend a few sachets as a gift to his recent infatuation for what I was jumping and screaming around the office ...
"clamped between dreams
but today I am a poor fool ..
not bury this love nonsense
ever want to kiss you and as always give me "
If that cute the girl is happy giving away bits of poetry, that make you feel more at fault because I really wanted to continue with the session of bam sat on a park bench that was half a block from his apartment, take a deep breath and throw your head back. He recalled that it was Dean who kissed it was Dean who wanted next to him.
But let's no kid had swallowed the intrigue of his subconscious? Actually it was a necessity that your subconscious claimed to be with Dean. Alive and kicking, but knowing that I would not have gave him mild moments in your imagination.
Where all the love we had and the sacrifice of their lives, jump on the plain and simple way of expressing love and need for someone, the only person who knew him as a map, the only one who gives his life blindly. Just
! He is my brother, period. All that's babove the look of ...
- Sorry I can help you?
- Sam Winchester Sam ...-
froze all his instincts told him to run away and not look back but upstairs was his family and for the world was going to leave at the mercy of whatever it was this type ...
- emmm ... "What if ...? ¿Who are you??
- Seeking your brother Dean Winchester ...- icy deep voice, and never stopped feeling like a rock in the middle of the throat
- Who are you? What?
- I Castiel. An angel of the Lord ... I need your brother.
- What! An Angel ...? "Really!?
The angel approached and invading their personal space with his eyes fixed on the tilt of caor wendigo in his second hunt together.
But in the back there was nothing at all, passing their hands thinking that it had only made it smaller and that would come to light touch but no, nothing. He walked shoulder to the ribs and then to Dean's hips, just above the towel was very focused consideration to his brother that he was unaware of this sighs escaped him without warning ...
Dean turned around and asked him how he had gone today, as it takes the devil out of the bathroom, changing the subject or the situation better. Little did not give importance and began to tell the disastrous day, but sick of all this day was the angel who was waiting for Dean in the classroom.
Dean turned around with the cexas furrowed and raised ...
- ANGEL ¿...???
- yes, I was surprised myself but I told him to wait that came out to get you y. ..
- Sam! And if a devil one knows where we are ...
- It is not ...
- How do you know?!
- For the whole house is protected from hell no, rather, nothing can go here ... Dean
I look astonished and asked for time to dress, Sam looked at him, remembering that was in a towel, flushing out of the room.
again I was so distracted that went into the kitchen to drink a glass pour a little water, because God had a dry throat that way ..., he remembered the angel seconds later, I look to the room and there andStaba, where he had left standing by the door. What this guy did not know sit and wait? Poured another glass of water and went to him and with a few words I invite you to sit.
The angel looked at the glass, looked at Sam and look at the chair of a body in front of him unloading a big question mark and quiet the little Winchester and took the cup and sat down.
Sam sat right in front of him and not much to say as I was asked heaven smiling too maybe. The angel answered and was dedicated at him as if he had a horn on his head and 2 pairs of eyelids ...
Hunter showed up and the angel stood up leaving the glass on the coffee table before him.
- Dean Winchester ...
- Mayof old cars, scrap metal and many irons. When Sammy helped her out of the car was still in pajamas, Ben was angry for some reason as if Sam would have taken away his favorite toy, because I was very sad.
Luckily Uncle Bobby greeted them with a hug and a kiss and lay on beds where their dads of young children slept.
Down on the desktop both hunters checked Bobby tirelessly talking about huge books of the angels, its history and magic ...
Time passed fast and Bobby succumbed to the arms of Morpheus but Sam clearly stubbornness to stay awake trying to find some information of the angel that took her brother. He feared that he had taken to heaven or somethingquel place ...
When you're in bed recognizes the man sitting on the bed next to his everlasting raincoat and cold expression.
- What the hell Cass what the hell you want from me?! - The angel cocks his head and asks
- Cass?? My name is Castiel, no "Cass" -
- Responds hack! -
- Pencil ... looks do not understand any of that ... -
- because I do kidnap bud! -
- I need your help ...-
- And! "You could not ask for it and leave me house? -
- NO! It must be now! -
continue ... Lina
a tissue sombritito super cute cat ears
0 comments:
Post a Comment