Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wedding Dance Mount And Blade

bed, watching him. The angel ... seemed impartial, inflexible and cold. But shake your fists he showed he was desperate and very frustrated.




- Ok, ok, no need to yell at me ... let me go through the bathroom and tell me everything ... WHAT IF?


Dean goes to the small bathroom when something stops him in the doorway, looking up, I raise an eyebrow and pursed his lips in a gesture of interrogation "perhaps feel that ..." The hunter turned and attached to his back was the angel who is unfazed at all before the eyes of man that was following to the bathroom with just inches away ... - Eh ... Cass? Personal space ..? - "Mmmmoffend ...
- Look ... Castiel, I do not know it could not help but start with the basics, will you?
- Si ...
- Your name is Castiel and you're an angel ...
- Yes, ... Mr.
- Ok.
- I assume you are powerful ...
- Yes.
- And for some reason think I can help.
- I am sure that ...
- Because ...
- Why ...?? - This is the part where I say that because I think, a disgusting human being can help ... - Ah. Ok ...
- Cass ...!
- Yes, I feel is ... because you are the recipient of Michael.
- Wow "The one who, who?
- Eh ... container ... Michael
- Ok, I'm not good at this, ... which is a container ...
- Tu.
- And what isBobby's house, the old hunter, Sam and Ben read every book they put in front, try the little brown desist but this sent him to hell and that was her father and neither he nor Bobby could prevent at least investigate what the hell took him ...

By scrapping ... Lina sniffing around with a dog of his uncle by his side, he was very bored there but his uncle was very sweet ... at least with her. Road to the entrance to the dog's leash and Washington in his tiny hand tugging on the belt to prevent her further ...

She insisted on going when a black-eyed blonde called attention, Lina's look and smile ...

- Hello beautiful as your name - said that blonde ...
- Lina ... - Washington barking and barking and pulling on the leash.
- You're cute, "said Lina
- Thanks ... do you hear was walking to town to get ice cream you want to come?
- Really ...?
- If you seriously
- No, if you seriously think I'm so stupid ... - The blonde look without understanding and quite surprised.
- Watch girl come with me

like it or not I take strong arm and almost off the ground when the girl out of his boot ... a knife and stabbed in the leg.

The men of the house is set in motion when he heard barking Washington. Quickly ran towards the entrance and Lina found beside the body of a dead blonde.

- "Lina?! - Sam looked at her gaping CHHTMLXC
- Ben this dagger death is heh heh, not only cute but deadly ...
- While you can defend yourself, Lina me if it is cute or not ...
- How did you know he was going to use ...
- I did not know, but these things appear when you least expect it ...
- Ben ...
- Lina ...
- I love you brother ... -Lina gave him a dazzling smile dimples
pure - And I Lina ... - And Ben gave it back with one hand.


When all was quiet again Bobby corroded the doubt, because a demon would dare to show up right here and because the girl in front ... Sam was equally concerned not only Dean disappears at the hands of an angel, but a demon tries to take LinaQuestions continue to emerge and there is nothing or anyone to answer ... Fell

noon and a taxi stopped in front of the house where the family Winchester and Bobby Singer were ... both Sam and the old hunter went to the porch with shotguns in hand, the taxi driver scares to see them, but the person who left behind the vehicle made them lay down their arms. Seeing Ben and Lina darted into his arms, but Ben broke that embrace moments later, gave him a collar to Dean for not calling on the phone ... and warn that it was good ...

Castiel watched and did not understand why those puppies hit it well, the taxi sped off and there were presentations and many explanations. Between him and his family watched with hate Sam Cass page watching the situation, all amazed and when Castiel gave him a blank stare and question back to Dean, he raised his shoulders in sign that took care of the boy's attitude ...

Sam remembered a few things and proceeded to discuss them with everyone because the children had gone upstairs to continue fighting for the Pizza ...

- Dean are a couple of things we need to discuss ...
- Sam and I said I'm not angry ...
- What?! No, not that, is about Ben, and Lina ...
- Huh? With them ...
- Well have attitudes ... how good some kids are far from normal ...
- course you are not normal!
- How?
- They are my sons Sam and are ready Cojonudos and super y. .. "Cute" ..."Whispered the last word
hunter - No! Dean, I know!, Is another thing ...
- Listen boy, Sam tries to get you into that stubborn hard is that ... Sam Ben crawl, 200 miles and did a field walk ... night - took off his cap and scratched his scalp.
- Yes! and apart from that behaves ... very, very natural with all the "supernatural" and Lina too! killed today without a demon who tries to bring ... - Dean shook his head and lifted both eyebrows giving a ferocious steps forward.

- What?! A demon tries to take Lina Today? Lina So I killed him?! Tell me you did not mind ... Or something similar ... How psychic?! - Took his hands in his face and pulls

0 comments:

Post a Comment