chapter 13
Dean was upset so many thoughts and information gave no respite, a boy of 18 who suffered and went through a mini hell it transformed from a simple and common boy to a ruthless torturer within 4 hours.
And one of the most submissive vampire holding his hand and wipe away the tears with his thumb to the first, would need to rebuild cid Ben. he had been through hell and knew that his jacket was Sam parecencia only be in it to well ...
placed a gentle hand on the shoulder of cid and a slight shake made this turn around to see ...
-leads thel floor and I swear to god kid you repair your own and without a hammer ...- kidding man who proudly regarded as a father.
-is that it was for hours ... where was it and when he returns, because I do not answer the phone ... I ...- Sam Bobby river and I look puzzled.
guy look like a demon-controlling and jealous wife hahaha! "Bobby laughed loudly and Sam sat at a stretch, his face red and distressed ... Bobby, silent
not funny ...-
-for food and you do not ask leave of crap that ....-
sammy-rise and shine! "Dean scream from the doorway
was carrying several bags food hardly see his face ... brought pizza burgers, salads, tofu, cakes of various flavors in one bag too many andwonder said ...
-hospital
San Lucas? "Sam looked surprised when Dean put everything on the kitchen table.
Sammy, you want to eat?! to suit the cider cake that you like and salad hehe ..- Krief Krief
-salad serious?, wait! Wait a second and that Dean went to the hospital to
...- Dean looked at him frustrated because Sam was not the little game of good humor and taking the large white bag and the handle of the refrigerator, the first barias bag bags plastic blood and hung on the refrigerator racks Bobby ...
-ray
that boy and that is all that I look bad Bobby ...-
-as for who is going to be for no more mention cid ...-
Hunter "You're kidding! Agobag ...
-to whether this is for you to watch Ben Dean ...- frowning give something cid cid and smile at Dean ...
, which is it? - Ask Ben
-dinner ... not that I did not think that this quarter you later ...- food
pointing with his eyes the neck of his shirt stained with blood. .. they both looked perplexed and Ben could not help saying something ...
-clear
I forget you're a hunter and you neglect the first slice the neck cid-cid Ben look with fear and terror with more then Dean, the face of the hardened and attracted a strong pull cid took him to the neck, the vampire suddenly shaking warm smell vanished Dean filling the air with your alarm self-preservation, but jaSisti it, you know ... but having full Sam is more important than anything in this world, full and healthy look cid ...- Dean's eyes from where I was, sitting on the floor in front of the squat ... I wanted to smile, say four winds that seemed to him as that adorable blush overspread the cheeks of Dean ...
, and when completed you stopped doing? "Ben's determination not to leave it was then strong ...
-no, I love him, love him and I will not depart from the
-well ...- ...- Dean looked at him confused, thought it was all the disapproval ...
.....?-
-Ben-at one point went down, Dean cid eat here and then see you there ...- Dean hint to leave and yet what led him to hold tightly Ben
0 comments:
Post a Comment