MEET ME AT THE DENTIST TO ANOTHER FRIEND NOT seen for years: it seems that the lives of musicians is a few thousand dollars more neglected than poets, I see in the budget that would extend to Cristian. This time, mine is not so bad, and go out with an almost political slogan: "19, Conduit and Reconstruction!" - As, back home, including news of the day , I find the book of Bringhurst. I almost immediately with the first poem I read it years ago in Rio de Janeiro, and testing a clumsy translation, pending corrections to friends
l.
Two: He Was pushed. Three: I Jumped. Four:
I Only Look over the edge, and one look silenced him. Five
: nothing worth Mentioning Happened to Adam.
The first, That I fell, is too simple. The fourth, fear, We Have tried and found useless. The fifth, Nothing Happened, is dull. The choice is between: WAS I Jumped or pushed. And The Difference Between These
is only an issue of whether the demons
work from the inside out or from the Outside
in: the one theological question.
That's it. A.
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment