Monday, December 8, 2008

Shin Splint Treatment More Condition_symptoms 344/366: the mad Fowl

RECURRENCE-in my life, that his own was gone never a dear friend after 20 years, and evoke the spirit of the tango par excellence and to amaze your striking resemblance to Roberto Fontanarrosa, is starting to release a series of memories, messy first, and gradually begin to emerge separately. The following is a poem that has maso least the age of that absence, and although not particularly valuable literarario, may have some psychological interest, to say nothing of the archeology of Memory: I mean, I just came back so full, I think exactly as it was so long ago, While taking my breakfast this morning-that is, right now.

as no two without three, while recovering mentally, but in an operation that has no merit whatsoever, completely unintentional and remote from any possibility of manipulation, the poem, I thought of another friend, Don Ezequiel Zaidenwerg , imagining the possible metric observation about the poem: I guess I know a bit relieved, frustrated musician, twenty years ago I had a ear for heptasílabos and heroic verse, even ignoring what they were. My happiness for having friends like them and the teenager poem:




Cesar Vallejo

all your death

wonders

I wonder turns to crying

whole and you're so who's telling yourself that who could say

Quie n

believe that today is Thursday of rain in Paris in vallejo city

Crimp it tight with a man in retreat

that goes beyond the friend with their shadows

and has thrown into the road shoulder

and it hurts and smiles with his fists

and white has been drinking his soul

and is leaving the streets all & aa

0 comments:

Post a Comment