Return to the site where I met KOPT, and sitting on the same desktop where ever I saw your picture, I get the first flyer of my second cycle. Jamie called but not Jip is holandésy his name is "Koster", with "s". Later, talking computer through, I find that my friend Timo-thanks to those who make a half Anoy Berlíny traveled to several people I met very important for my 2008 - has been in Lisbon , asked in a bookstore some contemporary poetry, and given an anthology of Brazilian poetry. As I stood there, he says, he fell out laughing. Vuelvo home after a night hostel, Koster sleep and I get to send Cotovía, the anthology in question, organized by Valeska and Marília-who recall, among other things , which was the first person I asked if Cristian conocíaa of Naples - whose dispatch, the Journal of Poetry with the dossier Brazil, I have now on my desk: there are poems translated by me is , Renato Mazzini, whom I met through "As Escolhas affective" and now has the blog ... "Escolhas" that were developed from a version Argentina's Alejandro Mendez ... poet and friend qui & eacute, n had the pleasure of contact through Nachon Andi ... I once published "Goa", after she translated poems for Inimigos Rumor in collaboration with my friend Carlito Azevedo ... who once told me the only thing I remember about poetry: that he, as a teenager, he dreamed, as the French poet, to write the poem more beautiful in the world.
Finally, I think, we may have been doing something else. But trying the same.
This ends here: kisses, hugs, medals, diplomas, and dolls commemorating this event to everyone. It is a pleasure, always
0 comments:
Post a Comment