Sunday, August 12, 2007

Grooming Emerald Pokemon [Crossover: DW/L&S] When in Rome...

s fixed at a spot on the wall. And I Kept on sighing deeply.
After a little while, she finally spoke. Among her words Were the ones Jack wanted to hear: "Why do not we go to a beach? The three of us. " Jack Beamed and this eleven He Was Being totally sincere.
Had The idea hit Jack as soon as I woke up one morning a couple of days ago. It Was Formed full, all the details Were Worked out, all WAS I HAD to do take it to practice. As if it'd Been Had His Subconscious Worked on it for quite a while now, Which Would not Have the captain surprised one bit. He Was That Great. And this brainchild of historical Had Been a success. The Doctor Just Could not say no to Rose and the TARDIS now on I WASr way to a hot, wet place where Jack could enjoy the sight of both the Doctor and Rose in swimsuits for a few days. Because she was going to convince him to go into the water, Jack was sure of it, and it'd be silly even for the Doctor to swim with a leather jacket. Hence, swimsuit.
Rose was already wearing a very lovely light dress with a flower pattern, and the captain himself was also aptly attired with a white, short-sleeve shirt and a pair of black shorts. The Doctor hadn't changed his clothes, but he'd been busy deciding exactly where they'd go, so he'd do it when they get there. Hopefully. “Here we are!” the Doctor announced proudly when they landed. “On the other side of the door is the beautiful, tropical island of Kaua'i, Hawaii!” CHTMLhen he bent down towards them.
Immediately, the Doctor gave a step forward and raised his arms slightly to put them in front of Jack and Rose. That made Jack feel both flattered and appreciated, but he still prepared himself to take action if needed. Which at the end didn't seem to be likely, since the shark put his gun away. “Excuse me,” he said, very politely. “Have you seen a small, blue, fluffy beast around here?” He used two of his three fingers to indicate how small the beast he was looking for was.
“No, we haven't,” the Doctor said, calmly.
The shark sighed, rubbing his face with his hand. “Oh, well. That's yet another day lost.” “You're not from around here, are you?” the DSystem, either from the fourth or the eighth planet,” the Doctor said. “They can be dangerous when cross.”
Jack nodded. “Duly noted.”
“But what's he doing here?” Rose asked. “And why would he think anyone would believe he's from Samoa?” Jack added.

The Doctor turned to them and grinned. “Let's find out!”

The big shark was easy to follow; he'd let a path of destroyed vegetation and his prints were quite obvious. This guy had failed all his courses on camouflage, and very painfully so. Jack poked at one of the prints with the point of his foot, thinking he would never trust someone so careless with a plasma gun. Too bad someone already had.

The trail led them to a small, lovely town where no one was panicking. There was no alien in sight, but the footprints were all along the main street.

“Maybe he made himself invisible,” Jack mused.

“Could be,” the Doctor said. “He didn't look like he wanted to create chaos or hurt people—”

The Doctor was interrupted by a scream. A child's scream.

Startled, the three of them ran towards the source of the noise.

They got to an alley, where a little girl in a red-and-white mu'umu'u who couldn't be older than six, had been cornered by the giant shark.

“Where is the trog?” he was asking the girl.

And he was pointing at her with his gun.

Jack frowned. That guy had crossed the line. Big time. The captain looked at the Doctor, awaiting instructions.

The Doctor had already taken out his sonic screwdriver and he didn't look happy, to say something.

Nice meeting you, sharkie.

The girl stuck her tongue out. She seemed more angry than scared. “I'm not telling you anything, you big bully.”

The kid was brave, Jack had to admire that.

“Don't make me count to three,” the shark warned, very slowly.

“You don't scare me,” the girl said, crossing her arms.

“One...”

Jack attempted to step forward, but the Doctor stopped him.

“Doctor?” Rose asked, but the Doctor ounity to run away. Though she take her time to kick the shark's foot on her way to where the time travelers were. From there, she began to make faces at the shark.

Jack turned to see Rose. She looked as confused as he felt; that made him feel a little better.

“Excuse me,” the Doctor began, hands on his back. “Cornering a little girl with a gun is some sort of tradition in Samoa?”

“He does it all the time,” the girl said, matter-of-factly.

The shark flailed. “That's because you just don't cooperate!”

“You should be ashamed of yourself,” The Doctor added, harshly. “Very, very ashamed.”

Jack remembered what the Doctor had said earlier about that species being proelt down and Look at the girl in the eyes. "What's your name?" I Asked after a second.

"I'm Lilo. Who are you? "

" I'm the Doctor. And These, "He Said while standing up," are Rose and Captain Jack. THEY ARE going to take you home. "

" Hello, "the girl said. The recently Appointed

bodyguards gaped at the Doctor.

"Why are you so calm?" Rose asked. "I WAS going to kill her!"

"Nah, I wasn't," the Doctor said. "The gun WAS set on net-throwing, NOT plasma-throwing. And you knew That, Did not You? "I Asked Lilo, Who Nodder. "I want to know what's happening here and I'm not going to interrogate a child. So, let's find ourselves an adult Who Knows Whatith you? "

" He Wants my dog in a jar. "

" Okay. I'm even more confused now, "Jack said.

"Surely that's why the Doctor Did not Want to interrogate a child," Rose said. The street door

Opened and closed again. Jack look up to say the lovely clerk Would Be back in a moment, But There Was No One There.

In times long gone, I Would not Have Thought of it twice, But Things change a lot Had Since I Became a TARDIS crew member, so I Stood up and Prepared Himself for the unknown. Rose's hand

Suddenly historical CATCHER arm. She Was looking up, so I did the Same.

There Was a big-eared, blue upside-down animal crawling on the ceiling.

"What is that?�� Rose asked.

“That's Stitch. He's my dog,” Lilo said cheerfully, leaving aside pencil and paper. “I have a license and everything.”

“Your dog is walking on the ceiling,” Jack pointed out, hating himself for being forced to say the obvious.

“He's become a Spiderman fan lately,” Lilo said with the ease of either a six-years-old with a huge imagination, or someone who's spent too much time hiding aliens under a bed. “Come here, Stitch! Be a good dog!”

Stitch then moved all the way to a wall and he walked it down. It was creepy, like watching a four-legged, two-eyed, blue, fluffy spider. Once he was on the floor, he came to sniff both Jack and Rose while wagging his very short tail.

“He looks more like a koala,” Rose commented.

Lilo hugged Stitch. “He was a pure breed until he was hit by a truck. Do you want to pet him? He doesn't bite and has all his shots.”

Rose looked at Jack. He knew she was thinking the same thing: Lilo's 'dog' matched the description of the beast the shark was looking for. This made things clearer. Though not more than a little bit.

Following with the act, Stitch barked. It didn't sound like a natural bark whatsoever, but Lilo was beaming proudly.

The door opened again. This time it was another quite obvious alien. Fat, mostly purple, literally four-eyed, and dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and blue shorts.

“There you are!” the newcomer said pointinere at the last minute and made him run away!” Besides going though all of it with one breath, she also mimicked the whole adventure with more action that it'd actually had.

“Really?” Nani jumped over the counter to hug her little sister. “Are you all right?” She looked up gratefully to the TARDIS crew, but the Doctor dismissed her with a nonchalantly “It was nothing” before she could say something.

“What I want to know if why there are so many aliens here,” he added.

“I can tell you that,” Jumba the Ukrainian said. He had just come back the room dragging a yellow, three-legged, one-eyed guy, wearing a mu'umu'u like Lilo's, and who surely was the Pleakley Jumba and Nani had been talking about. “If you're smart enPractically indestructible him to Be, To Have the strength to lift 3000 times His own weight, to think as fast a supercomputer. Programmed And I'd Have to him the only purpose of Creating chaos and destruction Wherever He Went! "I Laughed maniacally For a few seconds, of Which I wiped after a tear. "Ah, good times, good times ..." The Doctor frowned

. "That's What I Heard That except for the part he'd come to Earth."

"They Kept it in Secret to Avoid Panic on the Population," Pleakley said. "And that's Why They sat me here to direct the operation. It Was a hard, secret mission to Be Carried in a hostile environment, So They Pick the best of the best. "He Was smugly rubbing nails on historical historical mu'umu'u, Betraying just how he'd Be nativestill here Because you failed in your mission. "

" That's ... a way to put it, yes. But try with 'exiled' and you'll Have the picture, "Jumba said. "Stitch Being a weapon of massive destruction, criminal convicts me, Pleakley Getting Involved ... The Great Councilwoman let us here under the custody of Lilo and Nani. "

" She sounds like a sensible woman, "Rose said.

"She is," the Doctor said. "We can go and Meet Later her, you'll like her. She Always Tender to the Solomonic approach. "

Now That Were the facts more or less sorted out, Jack found Himself Not feeling very happy about HAVING to Fight Against yet another alien invasion. There Was Something still bothering him, and I Knew That If That wasn'T cleared out now, he'd MOST Probably Regret Not Asking. "Excuse me, professor Jookiba, But Did not You Say That You're still doing your experiments?"

"Just Jumba. And yes, yes. But I do not do organics anymore. I'm stuck with cutlery. By the way, Nani, I owe you a new blender. "Nani

whimpered.

"I'm really glad all of this has a logical Explanation," Said the Doctor, the worst part That Which He Was Being Indeed correct. "I would've Hated to schedule the thwarting of an alien invasion DURING Our holidays. Now We Can spend the whole day on the beach with a clean conscience. "

Rose raised her hand. "Sounds good to me!"

"Me too!" Jack Said Privately while begging for Those new and lad by a prancing Lilo to the Promised beach, Rose Asked the Doctor if I Planned to Do Something about Gantu.

"I'll try to talk sense Into him," the Doctor said. "And fix his gun. I'll let it stuck in net-throwing, "Before I added Neither Jack or Rose Could complain. "You do not know of a good, brave, contemporary massagist foot, do you, Rose?"

"Not I, But maybe my mum does," she answered.

"Oh, great, Then!"

"Do Time Lords swim?" Asked Jack, unable to Contain Himself Any Longer.

"Yes, we do. Why?

"Because you do not look like you're ready ..."

"Oh, That. Well, I wasn't sure about this year's degree of modesty, beaches Are not Exactly my area of expertise.”

Jack smirked. “I can help you with that.”

“Of course you do!” the Doctor beamed as Rose giggled behind them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment