Chapter 7
never saw so much hope with the arrival of a new day, Sam rested his head on Dean's chest. It was there that he awoke, the room was quiet it was still early and his brother was breathing rhythmically and quiet, his arm around her back, her hand resting on its side ...
rubbed his face against the strong chest and hug Dean, contain the happiness that was impossible and had a silly smile escaped her lips, when he noticed something different in bed, sitting up a bitC - I can not help it ... - Sam shrugged
- Linaaa ... We I have no picture with you ... - Dean hugging beg
- That's extortion - Lina Dean chuckled and showed his face ...
Hitting both cheeks looked at Sam and a big hug, Sam took the picture. The rest of the morning at least until Ben woke up were the three in bed watching TV and Dean told him where he had traveled and who he knew, always skipping the parts of the hunting and killing things ...
When Ben got up from bed and saw that Lina was no worry, got on his nerves that the dwarf disappeared from sight in the kitchen was not there and when I get to salon Cass saw that suddenly appeared in front of the TV and sat on the couch ...
- And?
- What? - Ben said Cass and sat beside him
- Find anything? - Angel's eyes turn to the window
- No. .. - The Angel was downcast and sad ...
- Come ... help me with breakfast, I'll make something that takes away that face. - Ben says
holding hands - Your fix everything with no food? - And is dragged into the kitchen
Ben - is better than the drink is not it ...?
Sam and Lina cosquillazos were being attacked by Dean, who had them cornered on the mattress, the laughs do not stop rumbling in the room when algor lose everything ... their children, even Sam Cass, the Angel ended up being part of everything and not let anything disrupt that ... live as much as I could and preserve ...
After breakfast went to the official Sam to explain his absence. Ben and Lina, up two floors of the building and Rod and Karen visited some kids his age who could not leave the house because they were sick of the heart.
Dean and Cass Cass read some books and writing in a notebook as you have to read the Arcaliano, Dean I contemplate a second and noticed a huge dark circles under those deep blue eyes ... being closer to the kitchen table facing each other it looked worse ...
- Cass ¿? -
-if something happens all ??!!! - Dean got up and walked around the kitchen frantically
- These ... "" Worried about me?? - The Angel did not understand the reaction of
Dean - Of course, if! You are part of the family, not going to be something serious happens to you!
- Why ...?
- How "because "...?!!
- I do not know, do not you know almost nothing about me ... Why do I think part of your family ...? no ... I do not understand ...
The Angel laid his eyes on the notebook that was on the table as if that would give the answers, Dean turned to him for that clarification. The Angel had a point and if it was too early to consider the family but children as well considered, the times I lived and sharedTierOne this week were more than enough to feel that way ... fuck these things I do well ...
Dean's wrist shot Castiel and bringing it up from a pull to it and shaking his arms, the Angel did not understand anything, because it held if ... comes to embrace now ... I was too shocked to react.
- Look I'm not good at it to say what I feel but here goes ... are important to us, period. Children love you, Sam wants you, I love you and we will not let anything bad happen to you and to walk at night out there do not like it, I want you to sleep. Every day I see more exhausted and pale and I want you well, ... OK? - Dean let go and not watch it, just left the apartmento and went to fetch the children upstairs.
Castiel could not answer even if he wanted, and refute all that but could not install unknown knot in his throat. Again, not wise to deal with it but another sense it was installed, a gentle heat in the chest and did not know because it is comforting.
His eyes were moist. I knew what it was called that but wanted to ignore it went to Lina's room and sat on his bed, again dependent on the small for him to explain everything and that comforted him, Dean did not want to see after that. Only Lina ...
Her family was never like this ... expressing feelings. The friendship and sharing eternity with a partner if but never say something like that, coXC - What do children think ...?? - Castiel appeared behind the
Lina Volume 2 hanging and with all the hustle of the world came from there and the department, Dean could not get the look of Ben now took a card file and find the number of book he wanted to despair, Castiel was behind Lina and followed two floors up, she wore a blue and a pink bag with two buns, Mrs. Richardson opened the door and smiled, little went right and went into the room of your friends and closed the door ...
Castiel looked at the lady and failed to do so elusive I tell him what Lina was smiling slightly, the lady said nothing and smiled back. The bold look of the little girlbothered him was not happy that their children have friends as good as the Winchester who visited almost daily bringing them books and letters and duties to spend time alone with their delicate children ...
When Lina left the room greeting the mother of his friends and gave her mother something the children do not look at the pendant and placed it by giving a big smile, Lina took Castiel's hand and fell to her apartment.
When Lina and had already returned Castiel, Dean and Ben read book after book and was going into the event, Castiel minutes after you hear the whole story ... Flash back
Winchester kid's
When bequeathed to the house of his friends they were in some chairs baj
Flash back Winchester kid's
Castiel is transported to the nursery and put them to sleep, heal and make sure that the hanging of protection were in place when he returned Lina looked at him with pride ... he just had made that decision and it seemed that the girl's chest swelled by the Angel ...
When Dean pulled a book by dismissing her shoulders back, Ben got up and am still looking at Dean and putting the book in front of the said very sure of himself.
- An incubus of Asia, this low-ranking demon takes possession of a member of a large family and uses up vital energy of all descendants under 10 years ...
- OK weto locate the bastard ... should not but I'll tell you, holy water reacted to these beings. I burn like acid, the name of God in Latin ...
- Christ ... - Ben, and Lina cut him with an eye on the continuous ...
- Les causes an allergic reaction ... and can not avoid turning or curse the name and show his dark eyes ... children I hope they know that only Sam, Cass and I will handle this case and I say this because to try and intervene but it is a demon and not run any danger ... so ... "Cass?! - Goes to Angel
The Angel knew what he wanted from him but before taking the job brought Sam back ...
continue ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment